Ontario Electricians Insurance
Most people don’t work with electricity because of the risk involved. As an electrician in Ontario, you know your risk doesn’t end when the job does. That’s why you need a great electrician insurance policy. There are also companies and individuals that won’t hire you if you don’t have electricians insurance. Your customers invest a lot of money in the renovations and repairs that they hire you to do, so they want to make sure they’re protected too. Having contractors insurance can help build your reputation with your potential customers.
Make Sure Your Electrical Business is Covered
At Secure Insurance Solutions, we’ll make sure that your electrician insurance policy keeps you covered after you’ve already started on the next job site.
We’ll also make sure to cover the general needs of your business such as:
- Your vehicle – Makes sure that all your commercial vehicles are protected on and off the road
- Property damage – Covers you for any damage to the property your work causes
- Employers liability – Protects you from being held liable for your employees
- Personal injury – Covers any costs for medical services required after an injury
- General liability – Makes sure that the financial well-being of your business is protected in the case of a costly lawsuit or claim
Why Should You Buy Electricians Insurance?
You may think that your current general liability policy or basic contractors insurance covers the distinct needs of your electric business, but many policies need to be customized specifically for you to offer full protection. And you’ll pay less money than you think.
Start Protecting Your Electrical Business Today
Before you start your next job, get the peace of mind in knowing that your work will be protected with electrician insurance. You won’t need to worry about problems down the road.
Click on our Free Quote request button and we’ll get you a no-risk quote within a day.