Best Ontario Commercial Property Insurance
The building you use for your organization is more than just that. It’s the core of your business. But it’s often the smallest pieces of commercial property that are most important to your day-to-day activities.
Your computers, files, furniture, product inventory, plus, of course, the building itself – these are key components of your success. At Secure Insurance Solutions, we can help you protect against the devastating effects of their loss with a Business Property Insurance policy, even if you’re in a leased space.
With Ontario Commercial Property Insurance, you’ll be protected for the replacement cost of all of the property vital to your business. That means you can keep doing what you do best – running your business.
What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
You’ve built your business to succeed. You want to make sure that you protect what you worked so hard to build. As hard as you work, there are sometimes events that you can’t control. That’s what your Commercial Property Insurance can protect against.
For example, you may want to know: Does commercial property insurance cover theft or vandalism?
The answer is yes — and a whole lot more besides.
We can customize your policy to include protection for:
- Fire damage or destruction of your building and/or its contents
- Damage caused by falling objects
- Accidental breakages
- Equipment malfunction or theft
- Some natural hazards including hail damage.
Some policies include insurance against flood damage. In other cases, we can arrange separate cover for this risk.
Types of Commercial Property Insurance
You have multiple options in the scope of your coverage when you work with Secure Insurance Solutions, The main risks that can be covered by these types of Commercial Property Insurance includes:
- Structure: That means loss or damage to your building from the type of perils listed above.
- Contents: Pretty much everything you own and keep in the building including office equipment and furniture, inventory and other materials.
- Business interruption: If your business is disrupted as a result of an insured incident, your policy can compensate you for this impact as well as the costs of getting your business back up and running.
- Property in transit: Protects you against losses of your property while it is being moved.
- Equipment: If you rely on certain types of equipment or machinery for the continuity of the business, these can be insured against breakdown or failure.
Of course, we can also arrange other types of business insurance as part of our one-stop program that enables you to secure all the protection you and your business need, including coverage for liability, employees, data breaches and more.
More Help for Your Business
Protecting your business is not just about having Commercial Property Insurance. The friendly team of experts at Secure Insurance Solutions can help you in many other ways.
- Risk management guidance to reduce your exposure to dangers.
- Best value and valuable savings through our relationship with multiple insurers in Ontario.
- Help and support with claims to help you get back in business fast.
- Regular reviews to make sure your business is always properly insured.
What are the Building Contracts Insurance Requirements?
Worried about the costs? Business Property Insurance in Ontario is scalable to exactly what property you want covered so you can easily control your insurance costs.
Even if you already have coverage, a no-cost, no-obligation review could save you a significant amount of money or identify gaps in your existing commercial property insurance.
Get your no-risk quote now. Click on our Free Quote request button and we’ll get back to you within a day with an estimate for your custom and affordable business property insurance policy.