Car Insurance Isn’t A Commodity — It’s The Law
What you’ll discover in this report:
- The coverage levels you can’t go without
- Additional coverage you may want to consider
Everyone’s worried about saving money. But sometimes you need to spend a little money to make sure that you don’t lose money. Auto Insurance is one of those cases. Without adequate limits in place, you could end up paying a lot of money after an accident.
We do have some ways to keep your costs down. There are discounts for multi-vehicle owners and having your Home and Auto Insurance policies with the same company. As your broker, we’ll always look for discounts for you. We’re here to protect your best interests and that means getting you the best protection at the lowest premium.
There Are Some Coverage Levels You Can’t Go Without
Ontario has minimum required coverage levels for Auto Insurance:
- Third-Party Liability: If you’re responsible for an accident causing injury or fatality then your insurer will defend you in case of a civil law suit.
- Property Damage Coverage: If you’re not entirely at faulty but the car you own is in an accident, then the insurer will pay for repairs to your vehicle.
- Uninsured Automobile Coverage: This covers you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver or an unidentified vehicle.
- Accident Benefits Coverage: If you or anyone listed under your policy is injured during an accident this may help with income replacement, medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, funeral expenses and death benefits.
There Are Other Coverages You Should Consider
Comprehensive or collision coverage isn’t required by law. However, if you’re driving a newer car, we recommend that you purchase this coverage. If you lease or finance a vehicle, many leasing companies or banks will require that you have this coverage. You can always speak to your broker at Secure Insurance Solutions if you’re wondering if you need this insurance or not.
Many insurance companies also offer optional coverage, or higher coverage levels to the required coverage. Your broker at Secure Insurance Solutions can provide you with sound advice on how best to protect yourself.
As independent brokers, we work with several different insurance companies, so we can find the best combinations of coverage for the best price. We’ll provide you with a free quote for your Auto Insurance to get you what you need.