Ontario Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycles symbolize freedom -- and there's nothing more exhilarating than driving one on the open road. But, as a rider you're unprotected in an accident -- most motorcycle accidents end in fatalities.
Thankfully in Canada the number of fatalities has been dropping from 9.0% in 2008 down to 8.5% in 2010 (the most recent statistics available from the Canadian Motor Vehicle Traffic Collision Statistics). Then there's always theft.
Before the weather gets nice and you're ready to hit the road, make sure that you have complete protection with your Cycle Insurance policy.
Get The Motorcycle Insurance That's Right For You
You've got your motorcycle license. Before you buy the bike of your dreams and get ready to hit the road, make sure you have your motorbike insurance options in place.
The experts at Secure Insurance Solutions can help you sort it all out right now. We work with several insurers so we can shop around for the best Street Bike Insurance policies available, at the best price.
Get The Motorcycle Insurance Coverage You Need
Motorbike insurance offers various coverages including:
- Bodily Injury / Property Damage Liability Coverage: This coverage applies if you are considered at-fault in causing damage or injury to a third party, up to the limits you select. This can be very important for you, since this coverage helps you protect your own assets.
- Comprehensive / Collision Coverage: This coverage pays for repairs to your bike if it is damaged in an accident, if it's stolen, or, for example, if it's damaged or destroyed by a fire.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM/UIM): If you are in an accident in which the other party is at fault, this coverage will protect you if they don't have the Cycle Insurance or resources to pay for your damages and/or injuries that they are legally liable for. That includes medical payments and loss of wages.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments cover the cost of any medical treatment you receive, regardless of who is at fault. This coverage is often limited to the first three years after an accident happened.
- Custom Parts and Equipment: This coverage provides protection for accessories and 'extras' to our bike that exceed $1,000 in value, other than those originally included by the manufacturer. It also covers sidecars, trailers that are intended to be pulled by a motorcycle, custom paint jobs, safety riding gear and helmets, and trike conversion kits. Custom parts and equipment are covered up to $1,000 under comprehensive coverage.
- Roadside Assistance: Provides immediate roadside repair services for break-down, dead battery, flat tire, or running out of fuel, and towing.
Contact Secure Insurance Solutions Today
We take your protection at Secure Insurance Solutions seriously. And we understand motorcycles and how fun they can be. But in our line of business, we also understand the risks. That's why we'll walk you through the Street Bike Insurance coverages we have to offer.
Click on our Free Quote request button or call us now so we can help you get the best coverage and rates for your sport bike, cruiser, standard, touring bike, or a sweet custom ride -- whatever you ride.