Ontario Liquor Liability Insurance
When you serve alcohol at a special event or you own a business that serves alcohol, there’s an element of risk. If a patron of your business injures themselves or others while intoxicated, then you’re responsible.
Liquor insurance protects you or your company against loss or damages in one of these claims. It also protects individuals, companies or organizations when lawsuits are brought against them even if they just hosted a single-day function.If your business manufactures, sells, serves, or facilitates the use or purchase of alcohol, then you need Liquor Liability Insurance coverage. This includes corporate events, blue line clubs and beer tents.
What are Forms of Liquor Liability?
Unfortunately when people are served alcohol your risks increase. You never know how some people will behave while drinking. That’s why it’s always important that you and your staff are aware of how much alcohol is being served and how people are behaving as a result. Different forms of liquor liability include:
- If you serve people past the point of intoxication, you’re liable as a server.
- If you own or you’re responsible for the premises, you are liable as an occupier for the safety of people on the premises.
- If your employees are drinking alcohol at an event like a staff party, you’re liable as an employer.
- If you are sponsoring potentially dangerous activities, you’re liable.
- If your security staff use excessive force, you’re liable.
With the proper liquor insurance you can protect you and your staff, as well as your business.
Get Your Quote for Liquor Liability Insurance Today!
What are you waiting for? Simply click on our Free Quote request button for a free, no-obligation liquor insurance quote from Secure Insurance Solutions. The sooner we receive your information, the sooner we will get you the best protection for your alcohol-serving situation. So don't delay another minute - complete the form now.